Introducing Vita Xō™ – Flowable Amniotic Exosome Tissue
Vita-Xō™ exosomes are the essential communicators for human development as the building blocks for tissue growth, repair, and immune modulation. The physiological changes the mother/fetus experiences, tissue growth, and immune modulation originate with communication with the fetus via Vita-Xō™.
SKU: ZG-VITA-80180-A 1mL
Vita Xō™ – Flowable Amniotic Exosome Tissue – 1mL
• Membrane-bound vesicles released by cells into the amniotic fluid.
• Facilitate cell to cell signaling and natural self-regeneration.
• Harnessed from prescreened single birth donor amniotic fluid.
• Stimulation of the body’s innate regenerative ability.
• Medical literature has shown success in a wide array of pathologies.
• Containing a cargo of intracellular messengers.
+ mRNA, miRNA, proteins, lipids, complex sugars.
Our proprietary methodology allows us to produce 1mL vials of Exosomes that are not expanded (thereby not exceeding the FDA’s definition of “beyond minimal manipulation”), exceed over 300 Billion EVs, and are less than 115nm in diameter.
- Produced from amniotic fluid (cells), from pre-screened, C-Section, full-term donor mothers that are monitored through the entire birth process.
- Vita-Xō exosomes are suspended in amniotic fluid which is the carrier.
- EV (Extracellular Vesicle) size 50nm – 115nm particulate.
- CD Markers CD9, CD63, CD81
- Exosomes are small and can easily circulate through capillaries, whereas the cells in other cell-based therapies, such as MSCs, are too large. They cannot get beyond first pass capillary beds, such as the lungs.
- AFMSC derived exosomes can avoid problems associated with the transfer of cells, which may already have damaged or mutated DNA  [due to aging cells.]
- Vita-Xō exosomes, are minimally manipulated flowable tissue allograft, cryopreserved to protect the functionality of the peptides, growth factors, and intercellular messengers.
Vita-Xō Exosome Characterization
1.Detection technology: TRPS
2.Thaw frozen samples in 25ºC water bath, and place them on ice.
3.Samples were diluted with 1 × PBS and used directly for TRPS.
– Instrument model: qNano Gold
– Software version for analysis: Izon Control Suite 3.3.2
– Instrument name: qNano nanoparticle analyzer
Vita-Xō Exosome Results
Three samples were characterized by qNano nanoparticle analyzer (qNano Gold). The test results are as follows:
1.The mean size and concentration of the RS-AS-1155 was 106
– (Std Dev=23.2) and 3.46E+9 particles/mL.
2.The mean size and concentration of the RS-AS-1156 was 110
– (Std Dev=7.9) and 4.42E+9 particles/mL.
3.The mean size and concentration of the RS-AS-1157 was 111
– (Std Dev=31.4) and 1.81E+9 particles/mL
In conclusion, the samples are in line with the exosome features.
*Equivalence Testing of Vita Xō™ was performed by a 3rd party testing facility, Creative Biolabs in NY.
Vita-Xō™ – Flowable Amniotic Exosome Tissue
• Produced from amniotic fluid (Cells), From Birth and origin.
• Vita-Xō exosomes are suspended in amniotic fluid which is the carrier.
• AFMSC derived exosomes can avoid problems associated with the transfer of cells, which may already have damaged or mutated DNA.
• Exosomes are small and can easily circulate through capillaries, whereas the cells used in other cell-based therapies, such as MSCs, are too large.
• EV size 50nm – 115nm particulate
• Proteins are preserved through our proprietary process of cryopreservation
– Proteins deactivate as they come to room temperature
– Cryopreservation allows the proteins to be maintained
• 692 Peptides in AF and P53 is a known anti-tumorigenic protein.
• mRNA 146, 146b (anti-inflammatory function in human airway function)
• mRNA 302 and 367 (angiogenesis and vasculogenesis)
• mRNA 294 (heart function)
• Direct cell-to-cell communication
RECENT STUDIES AND ARTICLES SURROUNDING EXOSOMES
Abstract The placenta is a temporal, dynamic and diverse organ with important immunological features that facilitate embryonic and fetal development and survival, notwithstanding the fact that several aspects of its [...]
Challenges and opportunities in exosome research—Perspectives from biology, engineering, and cancer therapy
Abstract Exosomes are small (30–140 nm) lipid bilayer-enclosed particles of endosomal origin. They are a subset of extracellular vesicles (EVs) that are secreted by most cell types. There has been [...]
Abstract Exosomes have attracted the attention of the scientific community in recent years due to their widespread distribution, their possible functions as biomarkers of disease, and their great potential to [...]
Abstract Cell-derived extracellular vesicles are important intercellular communicators involved in many biological processes and diseases, including cancer and cardiovascular diseases, but, thus far, how they navigate within complex extracellular matrices [...]
Abstract Over the last few decades, mesenchymal stem cells-derived exosomes (MSCs-Ex) have attracted a lot of attention as a therapeutic tool in regenerative medicine. Exosomes are extracellular vehicles (EVs) that [...]